Nestled along the strand of SoCal coastline that annually hosts the U.S. Open of Surfing, Shorebreak Hotel® is an upscale lifestyle, Huntington Beach hotel. Here at the pet-friendly Shorebreak Hotel, you and your pet can take in the renown, year-round surf and beach culture of the original Surf City USA. Indulge in upscale amenities while unwinding in the relaxed surfer style. It was selected as one of the Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the United States from the Travelers’ Choice Hotel Awards by TripAdvisor.
Shorebreak Hotel is located just off the beach where the Pacific Coast Highway meets the Huntington Beach Pier. It is a mile away from Dog Beach, one of the few beaches where dogs can run free.
There is no pet fee at the Shorebreak Hotel. For a limited time though, both you and your pet can take advantage of the amenities in the hotel’s fabulous Dog is Good©, Pet Package for an additional fee.
Dog is Good©, Pet Package:
The Shorebreak Hotel is showing some serious puppy love for Guests and their canine companions. Through a VIP Stay (Very Important Puppy), receive perks that are sure to make tails wag. Surf the waves, soak up the sun, dress in style, and dine with class!
- Room Accommodations
- A $25 credit to Zimzala Restaurant (which features a gourmet dog menu) for a doggie/human dinner date
- “Bolo” Pink or “Bolo” Blue Gift set (Includes plush toy, tennis balls, waste bags, sticker, water bottle, and 5″ bowl)
- Daily newspaper, Evening Wine Hour, and access to the 24-Hour Fitness Studio
Offer valid through December 30, 2012. Two (2) days advance purchase required. Rates subject to space availability. Taxes and gratuities not included.
- Zimzala Restaurant & Bar
- Complimentary wine hour
- Room service
- Secure underground valet parking ($24)
- Concierge services
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Limousine and car rental service
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- Beach access
- Access to The Deck, a private courtyard with multiple fire pits
- Onsite fitness center
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel ($12.95 per day)
- 24-hour Business Center with Mac computers that can run both PC and Mac platforms
- Meetings and event spaces
- Balconies with view
- Serta mattresses with 300-thread count Frette linens
- 37” or 42” flat-screen TV
- 100% non-smoking guestrooms and suites
- iPod docking station
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- Honor bar with refrigerator
- Electronic safe
- Luxury bath products
- Iron and ironing board
- Green cleaning products used on linens
Photos are courtesy of the Shorebreak Hotel.
The Safety Blog column
A Crash Test Vacation with Max & Dukeby Debbie Glovatsky, GLOGIRLY.com
MAX: *whispers* Psssst…Hey Duke! Where are we??? Are we – is this….HEAVEN???
DUKE: Heaven!? What are you, CRAZY? This is Minneapolis.
MAX: WHOA! The last thing I remember, we were crashing into a cement wall. It was AWESOME!
DUKE: Max, you seriously need to take a break. You’re turning into a regular crash test dummy.Read More